Romance | Reviews Movie | My Husband, My Lover #2021 Romance Tagalog

 My Husband, My Lover #2021 Romance Tagalog


My Husband, My Lover | Kylie Verzosa, Luis Alandy, Marco Gumabao





Alice (Kylie Verzosa) and Noel (Marco Gumabao) have a happy married life. Alice is a very successful woman and a dutiful wife to his kind and intelligent husband, Noel. But she is also a wild partner in bed to Dennis (Adrian Alandy), her kept man. There is nothing wrong with her marriage, but Alice just feels the need to keep both her husband and lover. Everything is going well until one day, Alice finds out that she’s pregnant. Not knowing who the father is, she comes clean to Noel and Dennis, and this decision completely changes her life. Noel decides to break it up with Alice, and Dennis vows to take care of her and her baby.

Genre: Drama, Romance
Quality: WEB-DL
Year: 2021
Release:26 Nov 2021
Director:Mac Alejandre
Cast:Kylie Verzosa, Luis Alandy, Marco Gumabao


https://youtu.be/2UmbAhiQmKs


My Husband, My Lover is [definitely] not going to be Viva Film’s last sexy feature this year, even though moviegoers are now inclined to start entering the movie theaters, this month. 

That should take away a significant chunk from the established stream-loving moviegoers, but that won’t discourage Viva Films and Vivamax from releasing similar films, either, especially now that filmmakers can only mostly release semi-erotic features on streaming platforms like Vivamax.

If you’re into steamy-scene-bombarded films, My Husband, My Lover, will be so much easy to watch. But it’s not for those who want to follow a deep story. 

The fact that this is written by the prolific film writer Ricky Lee, makes it inviting enough to spark interest. Director Mac Alejandre seems all-out in taking on Reyes’ script, and to his credit, he has crafted a loudly-controversial piece whose noise largely comes from its showcase of ultra-passionate encounters between the film’s four aesthetically alluring leads.

Both Kylie Versoza and Cindy Miranda have found renewed fame, after being launched as Viva’s sex goddesses this year. Both just came from similarly sexy features that had them in title roles.

Versoza played a cunning maid having an affair with her boss in the Filipino adaptation of the Korean thriller, The House Maid, while Miranda was a cursed beauty in Nerisa. 

Marco Gumabao has a string of starring roles in movies this year, and he is no foreign to playing characters that demand him to bear most of his naked body. Dramatic actor Adrian Alandy shows no discomfort, either, in stripping off with Gumabao, as he too, has the capability of handling daring scenes.

My Husband, My Lover is not a perfecr film, but regardless of its flaws, there is a level of sophistication employed to make several parts of the film stand out from the rest. Alejandre’s creative vision somewhat blur the overwhelming intimacy. There are moments where the burning chemistry of the leads gets the better spotlight, although the nearly-relentless sex encounters may likely get the bigger audience. 




#MyHusbandMyLover
#MyHusbandMyLoverromance
My Husband, My Lover Romance
My Husband, My Lover Tagalog Movies
My Husband, My Lover Full Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Takas Movies 2024 Review Philippines Tagalog Movies | Vivamax

Takas Movies 2024 Review Philippines Tagalog Title : Takas Negara : Philippines Star Movie :Audrey Avila, Cess Garcia, Mon Mendoza D...